If your application is denied, you can appeal to the Council
* Your appeal must be in writing
* You must specify the reasons for your appeal
* You must appeal within 30 days after you have received notice of your application
* Council will schedule an appeal hearing within 90 days after they receive your letter of appeal. You will receive a letter with the date, time and place of the hearing.
* You may appear at the hearing and may bring a lawyer, if you wish
* Council will make a decision regarding your appeal within 90 days.
* You will receive written notice of the Council's decision within 30 days.
* You may appeal Council's decision to the Court
* You must file a notice of appeal within 30 days of receiving Council's decision
© 2017 College of Dietitians of Manitoba